The modern spiritual classic, A Course in Miracles, teaches that we can live in complete freedom from guilt and fear through the recognition of our inherent innocence and loving nature.
In Through Fear to Love, Allen Watson shows us how we can discover the innocence and the loving nature within ourselves, bring our pain to a place of healing, and learn to look upon ourselves, and all the world, with love instead of fear.
These are some of the questions addressed in this booklet:
- Why is it so crucial to look honestly at the unloving thoughts in our minds?
- How can we find relief from the pain of guilt?
- Why are we drawn to relationships that hurt us?
- How can our sense of isolation end?
- How can we ever learn to love ourselves completely?
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.